Dental surgery is an important medical specialty involving surgical procedures on soft and hard tissues in the oral cavity. Dental surgeon helps patients in complex situations. In most cases modern treatment helps save a tooth, thought there are exceptions.
Make an appointment by phone: 098-508-04-36
Our medical center is equipped to perform the following types of out-patient surgery:
1. Tooth removal of any complexity (including the wisdom teeth).
2. Upper and lower lip frenuloplasty. Too short frenulum of upper or lower lip may cause deformation of frontal teeth, chronic gingival inflammation, and gaps between central teeth.
3. Apicoectomy is the removal of the tooth root tip with a cyst or a granuloma. This procedure is performed to treat severe periodontitis. We performed apicoectomy of frontal, as well as hardly accessible back teeth, enabling to save the teeth, that are important in chewing process.
4. Hemisection – removal of a root of a multi-rooted tooth in order to retain a ‘hopeless’ tooth. If the crown is destroyed, the roots may still be used for prosthetic treatment, because natural roots ensure better function than implants.
5. Curettage is the removal of subgingival deposits in the periodontal pockets in periodontitis. This procedure is typically a part of treatment for severe periodontitis.
6. Flap surgery is performed to treat generalized periodontitis. During the surgery, a horizontal cut is made along the gums, the neck of a tooth is uncovered, all abnormal tissues are removed, and the flap is sutured back.
Advanced equipment and analgesia make all surgical procedures painless, comfortable and safe for the patient. Even relatively simple procedures, such as tooth removal, is performed in an atraumatic fashion, using thin and precise instruments, in order to preserve the bone and soft tissues. Traumatic tooth removal with destruction of surrounding bones may complicate wound healing, affect the esthetic result of future prosthetic treatment, and render the implantation difficult or even impossible.
Specialisms: conservative dentistry, pediatric dentistry, dental orthopedics
2008 – graduation from Lviv National Danylo Halytsky Medical University, Dental Faculty.
2008-2010 – residency at Lviv Regional Dental Clinic
2010-2015 – dentist at Doctor Hotsko Modern Dental Clinic, Horodok
2011 – specialty training in conservative dentistry at Lviv National Danylo Halytsky Medical University
2011-2013 – dentist at Dental Clinic, Lviv
2014 – specialty training in dental orthopedics at Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University.
2014 – dentist at Oculus Medical Center
Scientific and practical seminars:
2008 – Prediction of Success in Frontal Esthetic Restoration
2008 – Esthetic Frontal Restauration and Key Stages of Direct and Indirect Lateral Restoration
2008 – X-ray Imaging in Out-Patient Dental Practice
2008 – Clinical Aspects of Local Anesthesia in Dentistry
2010 – ABC’s of Manual Scaling
2010 – Endodontics according to the Book. 2. Broken Instruments. Microaccess.
2010 – Fellowship in professional hygiene
2011 – Practical Endodontics
2011 – Simple Solutions for Complex Canals
2011 – Holistic Approach to Treatment and Recovery in Dentistry
2011 – Endodontics according to the Book. 3. The Art of Instrumentation
2012 – Advances in Adhesive Dentistry
2012 – Revisional Endodontic Treatment. Conservative and Surgical Approaches
2012 – Endodontic Treatment using Modern Nickel-Titanium Rotational Instruments ProTaper Universal
2013 – License-Based Medical Practice in 2013
2014 – Diagnostic and Treatment Protocols for the Most Common Oral Mucosa Disorders
2015 – Direct and Indirect Restoration of Frontal Teeth. Composite and Ceramics. Styleltaliano and MicroVision Philosophy
Specialism: general dentistry
Graduate of Lviv National Danylo Halytsky Medical University in 2013 in Dentistry.
2011 – Fellowship in Vienna, Austria, with Dr. Lemberg.
2013-2015 – Residency in Lutsk Central District Hospital.
Courses and workshops:
1. Emergency Care Round Table
2. Philosophy of Implantology. Pros and cons. Introductory Course.
3. Diagnostic and Treatment Protocols for the Most Common Oral Mucosa Disorders
4. Restoration of Destroyed Frontal Teeth.
5. Conservative Treatment in Pediatric Dentistry
6. Hygiene as an Integral Part of Modern Dental Practice