Dental implantation is a way of restoring a lost tooth.
Make an appointment by phone: 098-508-04-36
What is a dental implant?
The concept was invented and implemented by a Swedish professor Branemark. The titanium device resembling a dental root is implanted into human bone after being mechanically and chemically processed following a specific protocol. After several months a supragingival abutment is attached to the root, followed by the crown.
– Restores a lost tooth without removing the healthy adjacent teeth, which is required for a bridge prosthesis
– Creates additional support for a non-removable prosthesis in cases when without an implant a removable prosthesis is the only option (which is far less functional and psychologically challenging for a patient
– Creates support for better fixation of a removable prosthesis.
Specialisms: conservative dentistry, pediatric dentistry, dental orthopedics
2008 – graduation from Lviv National Danylo Halytsky Medical University, Dental Faculty.
2008-2010 – residency at Lviv Regional Dental Clinic
2010-2015 – dentist at Doctor Hotsko Modern Dental Clinic, Horodok
2011 – specialty training in conservative dentistry at Lviv National Danylo Halytsky Medical University
2011-2013 – dentist at Dental Clinic, Lviv
2014 – specialty training in dental orthopedics at Ivano-Frankivsk National Medical University.
2014 – dentist at Oculus Medical Center
Scientific and practical seminars:
2008 – Prediction of Success in Frontal Esthetic Restoration
2008 – Esthetic Frontal Restauration and Key Stages of Direct and Indirect Lateral Restoration
2008 – X-ray Imaging in Out-Patient Dental Practice
2008 – Clinical Aspects of Local Anesthesia in Dentistry
2010 – ABC’s of Manual Scaling
2010 – Endodontics according to the Book. 2. Broken Instruments. Microaccess.
2010 – Fellowship in professional hygiene
2011 – Practical Endodontics
2011 – Simple Solutions for Complex Canals
2011 – Holistic Approach to Treatment and Recovery in Dentistry
2011 – Endodontics according to the Book. 3. The Art of Instrumentation
2012 – Advances in Adhesive Dentistry
2012 – Revisional Endodontic Treatment. Conservative and Surgical Approaches
2012 – Endodontic Treatment using Modern Nickel-Titanium Rotational Instruments ProTaper Universal
2013 – License-Based Medical Practice in 2013
2014 – Diagnostic and Treatment Protocols for the Most Common Oral Mucosa Disorders
2015 – Direct and Indirect Restoration of Frontal Teeth. Composite and Ceramics. Styleltaliano and MicroVision Philosophy
Specialism: general dentistry
Graduate of Lviv National Danylo Halytsky Medical University in 2013 in Dentistry.
2011 – Fellowship in Vienna, Austria, with Dr. Lemberg.
2013-2015 – Residency in Lutsk Central District Hospital.
Courses and workshops:
1. Emergency Care Round Table
2. Philosophy of Implantology. Pros and cons. Introductory Course.
3. Diagnostic and Treatment Protocols for the Most Common Oral Mucosa Disorders
4. Restoration of Destroyed Frontal Teeth.
5. Conservative Treatment in Pediatric Dentistry
6. Hygiene as an Integral Part of Modern Dental Practice