Therapeutic massage has a pain-killing effect. Simple techniques improve blood and lymphatic drainage in the spine and tissues, alleviates muscle cramps, and speed up the healing process.
Session duration: 15 to 40 minutes, depending on the body part.
General massage – alleviates stress, tension, pain in the back and in other body parts, help relax and recover muscles after physical exercise, helps regain energy.
Session duration: 60-90 minutes
Sports massage – improves stamina and fitness of athletes. Helps sculpt the body, increase muscle mass, improve immunity, lowers the risk of injury, improves blood circulation. Sports massage is required as part of preparation for major sports events and marathons.
Session duration: 15-40 minutes
Massage for neonates – normalize muscle tone and improves motor development. During the first months of life muscles are physiologically hypertonic, therefore massage helps alleviate the muscle tension. Also, massage is beneficial for development of the musculo-skeletal, cardio-vascular, respiratory and nervous system, and normalizes physiological processes in the child’s body.
Session duration: 25 minutes
Anti-cellulitis massage – helps get rid of several kilograms, bring back your lean silhouette, and improve condition of your skin. Anti-cellulitis massage helps make skin surface smooth again without any instruments or surgery.
Procedure duration (abdomen and legs): 60 minutes
Cosmetic massage of the face – prevents skin ageing, removes cosmetic defects, such as wrinkles, edema, excessive fat, bruises, scars, etc. It is also used for prevention and treatment of certain dermatological conditions.
Session duration: 15-20 minutes
Yevminov’s technique is based on the concept of life-long spine care, intended to effectively prevent diseases of the spine and help recover after spinal injuries. The technique consists in muscle relaxation and stretching using specially designed exercises on Yevminov’s prophylactic device, in order to improve the tone and strengthen the muscles. This unloads the lumbar spine and improves the tone of the muscles. This technique also helps make a person taller regardless of the age.
More information on this technique can be found under Papers link at the bottom of the page.
Recovery massage is an effective way of recovery after stroke, spinal injuries, hip fractures. It is also used for certain cardio-vascular diseases, in the post-operative period, and in diabetic patients. Also, this type of massage help relax muscles, improves working capacity and mental state of the patient.
We provide customized recovery massage courses and sets of exercises, which help recover after injuries and diseases. Duration of each course is determined individually depending on the complexity of injuries.
Indications for recovery massage:
– Vision disorders: the course includes collar massage, and exercises for the eyes. Session duration – 45 to 60 minutes
– After stroke: massage and recovery exercises for affected limbs. Session duration – 60 to 80 minutes
– Bone fractures: 35 to 45 minutes, the therapists performs massage and recovery exercises on the injured limb
– Joint disorders: the session includes massage and exercises for the affected joint. Procedure duration – 25 to 30 minutes
– Osteochondrosis: recovery involves massage of the affected area and special exercises. The session lasts 45 to 50 minutes
– Bronchitis and pneumonia: the session includes massage of the collar area, back, lateral aspects of the thorax, and draining exercises. The session lasts 35 minutes
– Digestive disorders: recovery includes massage of the abdomen and breathing exercises. Duration of session: 20 to 25 minutes.